A new model of leadership has emerged over the last several years that is more about dialogue than the traditional model. But it’s not always intuitive and it takes some practice. Here are ten practical strategies you can use to gain greater influence.continue reading
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How you can use conversations to not only generate the best creative thinking, but also produce buy-in from you team.
- The importance of defining the desired outcome at the outset of the conversation.
- The power of establishing the right questions in advance for reaching your desired outcome.
- Why it’s essential to leave room for disagreement—and even affirm it.
- How to listen effectively and keep the conversation moving.
- The importance of followup questions and positive feedback to increase engagement.
- That these ten strategies work for almost any relationship, including among family and friends.